—— Mohammed-Saudi Arabia
—— Andrew-South Africa
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Green,orange,yellow,blue||Capacity:||600lph To 180000lph|
|Apply:||Transformer Oil Filter||Power:||380V,3P,50HZ (CAN BE DESIGNED)|
1.transformer Oil recycling
3.dewatering and degassing
4. high vacuum
Application: it can remove water and gas in the insulating oil under high temperature and vacuity. it use more precise filter system to filter out impurities(filtering precision: 1-3um). It ia mainly used for purification of oil for transformer with voltage higher than 220kv. It can increase oil breakdown voltage by at least 40kv.They are suitable for oil treatment, vacuum oil injection, and cylic hot-oil drying in the installation and maintenance of big transformers.
1. Double-stage vacuum system, strong power of vacuum evacuating, ultimate vacuum value ≤ 5Pa.
2. Two vacuum separating chambers, efficient oil film sprayer, increasing separating size and separating time to ensure the dry-level and dielectric strength improving greatly.
3. Duplex-Stereo film evaporation technology, combined with unique and advanced dewatering, degassing components, can rapidly and effectively separate water, gas from oil.
4. Multi-stage precision filtration system, mesh filtration combined with molecular adsorption technologies.
5. Efficient electric heating system, heating uniformity, less power consumption, safe, and reliable.
6. Double-infrared liquid level sensor, pressure protective system to ensure machine operation easy and safely.
7. Adopt interlocked protective system, which connect oil pump, heater and liquid level sensor, avoiding blank heating, blank pumping, oil leak and electricity leak. If there is any fault, machine will be power off automatically.
8. Functions of live line work onsite, vacuum drying and vacuum oil filling.
|Parameters||Unit||ZYD-20||ZYD -30||ZYD -50||ZYD -100||ZYD -150||ZYB -200|
|Vacuum pressure range||Mpa||–0.08~–0.095|
|Pressure working||Mpa||≤ 0.3|
|Temperature range||°C||10~ 80|
|Oil inlet (outlet) caliber||mm||Ø25||Ø25||Ø32||Ø42||Ø50||Ø50|
|Impurity size||μ||≤1 (no free carbon)|
|Dielectric loss factors||tgδ(90°C)||
Please contact for more technical details:
Tel: +86 23 62538144
Fax:+ 86 23 62538144-3
Branch 1: www.oilfiltration123.com
Branch 2: www.oilpurifiertech.com