—— Mohammed-Saudi Arabia
—— Andrew-South Africa
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Testing Range::||1ugH2O-100mgH2O||Moisture Content Range::||0.0001%(1ppm)-100%|
|Method Of Testing:||Karl Fischer Coulometric||Senstivity::||0.1ugH2O|
|End-point Indication:||Voice Warning/end-point Light|
karl fischer moisture tester TP-6A
1.Karl Fischer Method
3. 0.0001%(1ppm)-100% test range
This moisture tester adopts the global recognized classical moisture testing method—Karl Fischer Coulometric Method. This method is the most concentrated and accurate method, with advantages of high accuracy and low cost. As a universal standard and analyzing method, it can quickly analyze the moisture content in liquid and directly display testing results, with testing range from 0.0001%(1ppm) to 100%. Therefore, this testing method has been widely used in institutions and enterprises of petroleum, chemical industry, power, pharmaceuticals, pesticide, railways, research, etc.
Whole testing process is automatically controlled by the tester itself, during which auto-stirring and analyzing would be finished within 60seconds, and results would be displayed directly. Totally closed titration system avoids damage to operator from reagent. Equipped with 500ml Karl Fischer Reagent, which could test about 1000 times sample continuously, completely avoiding big deviations of other moisture testing method and thus improving quality index of products.
Chemical Industry: alcohols, ethers, esters, alkenes, benzenes, amines, organic solvents, phenols and other organic products applicable to Karl Fischer Method for determination.
Petroleum and Power Industry: Insulation Oil, Transformer Oil, Turbine Oil, etc.
Pharmaceutical Industry: medicine materials.
Pesticide Field: emulsifier.
Other Industry: electrolyte of lithium battery.
1. Adopts advanced MPU auto-control system, direct A/D conversion of testing electrode data
2. Completely closed titration system avoids direct touch between people and agent as well as influence of environmental humidity.
3. Auto-control and compensation of electrical current via MCU contributes to quick balance of reagent.
4. Highlighted six-digit Nixie tube display, with long service lifetime, high luminance and 0.1 microgram’ sensitivity.
5. Stirring speed is adjustable and steerable via buttons; breakdown can be self-checked via buttons.
6. Electrolysis and testing indicator lights indicates testing status.
7. 400mA electrolysis current is automatically controlled, which greatly improves sensitivity and accuracy.
8. Advantages of sample auto-testing and direct display of results.
|Method of displa:||Highlighted six-digit Nixie tube display|
|Method of Testing:||Karl Fischer Coulometry Method|
|Moisture Content Range:||0.0001%(1ppm)—100%|
|End-point Indication:||Voice Warning/end-point light indication|
3ugH20-1mgH2O, deviation: ≤0.3% of indications
More than 1mgH2O, deviation: ≤0.5% of indications(exclude deviation of sample injection)
|Electrolysis Current:||Auto-control within 400mA|
|Self-checking:||Breakdown self-checking button|
|Drift Compensation:||Auto-control via MPU|
|Working Environment:||Temperature: 5°C-40°C|
|Power Supply:||AC220V±10% 50HZ±2.5HZ|
Tel: +86 23 62538144
Fax:+ 86 23 62538144-3
Branch 1: www.oilpurifiertech.com
Branch 2: www.oilfiltration123.com